25 Nov 2020, 09:35 AM
Offer for sale (OFS) - November 2020Below is the list of all Offer for sale open in BSE/NSE. You can place an order from the Console during the offer period.
|Scrip Name||Category||Start Date||End Date||Floor Price||Maximum allowed quantity|
|TUTIALKA||Non-Retail||November 3, 9:15 AM||November 3, 2:30 PM||6.50||N/A|
|TUTIALKA||Retail||November 4, 9:15 AM||November 4, 2:30 PM||6.50||30769|
|INGERRAND||Non-Retail||November 24, 9:15 AM||November 24, 2:30 PM||578.60||N/A|
|INGERRAND||Retail||November 25, 9:15 AM||November 25, 2:30 PM||578.60||345|
Note: Orders above Rs. 2 lakhs will be considered as Non-Institutional Investor (NII) category orders [non-retail]. Your orders will be placed on the Exchange platform only on the offer end date/time mentioned in the above table. Please note that Zerodha will not be funding your OFS Purchase. A charge of Rs 20+ 18% GST per order will be charged for all OFS orders placed. These charges are non-refundable irrespective of whether the order is accepted/rejected/failed.
- The cut-off price determined on the first day of INGERRAND OFS (24-Nov-2020) on the basis of bids received in general category is Rs. 606.25
- The cut-off price determined on the first day of TUTIALKA OFS (03-Nov-2020) on the basis of bids received in general category is Rs. 6.60
- The demand and cumulative quantity in the general category on the second day of OFS indicate the carried forward bids of general category. These bids shall be considered for allotment if the issue size reserved for the retail category is undersubscribed
- As per SEBI OFS Guidelines, Retail bids below the cut-off price shall not be eligible for allocation.
- Discount to Retail Investors - Retail Investors will be allocated Offer shares at a discount of 5% to the Cut off price in accordance with the SEBI OFS Circulars
- The credit from stocks sold on the OFS bidding day will not be considered towards the order placement