09 Apr 2020, 07:02 PM
COVID-19 — What we're doingWe are witnessing an unprecedented level of societal & economic disruption across the world. Something of this magnitude requires rethinking & participation from each of us. We have to do whatever we can. We have begun by allocating Rs 25 crores towards COVIDー19 relief spanning multiple areas. Starting with:
- Contributions to the PM CARES fund
- Distributing 15,000 meals daily to the needy in Bengaluru
- Supporting BMC Hospital (designated COVID hospital for Bangalore)
- Contributions to the ACT fund set up by the VC community, and
- A pilot project on UBI (Universal Basic Income).