20 Dec 2018, 08:59 AM
Extension of trading hours in the commodity derivatives segment (MCX)With effect from December 31, 2018, the trading hours in the commodity segment will be revised. The revised trading hours are as follows:
|Particulars||Trade Start Time||Trade End Time|
|Non-Agri Commodities||09.00 AM||11.30 PM / 11.55 PM|
|Internationally Referenceable Agri Commodities (Presently- Cotton, CPO & RBDPMOLEIN)||09.00 AM||09.00 PM|
|All other Agri Commodities||09.00 AM||05.00 PM|
1. The pre-open session will commence 15 minutes prior to the trade start time
2. On days with only Evening Session, the trade timing shall be as follows:
- 5:00pm to 11:30 / 11:55pm for Non-Agri commodities
- 5:00pm to 9:00pm for Internationally Referencable commodities
- Timings for the Muhurat trading shall be notified by the Exchange subsequently.
Click here for the MCX circular. Accordingly, the payout and AMO (aftermarket order) timings have been changed. Refer to this bulletin.
Further Please note that trade timings for January 1, 2019 shall be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM for all commodities.