As of March 31, 2022, it had 32 completed projects, 12 ongoing projects, and 19 forthcoming projects across MMR and has developed 20.05 million square feet of high-value and affordable residential buildings, premium gated estates, townships, corporate parks, retail spaces, schools, iconic landmarks, and various other real estate projects.
- Rustomjee Elements, a large gated community in Upper Juhu, Mumbai
- Rustomjee Paramount, a signature complex in Khar, Mumbai
- Rustomjee Seasons, a 3.82 acres gated community in Bandra Annexe, Mumbai
- Rustomjee Crown, a 5.75 acres land parcel for high-end development at Prabhadevi, South Mumbai, consists of three high-rise towers.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|Issue Period||14th November to 16th November 2022|
|Finalization of Allotment||21st November 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||22nd November 2022|
|Credit of Shares||23rd November 2022|
|Date of Listing||24th November 2022|
|Mandate end date||1st December 2022|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||16th December 2022|
How do I apply to the Keystone Realtors Limited IPO?You can apply for the Keystone Realtors Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Kite
- Accept the UPI mandate on your phone
Where do I check the allotment status for Keystone Realtors Limited IPO?You can check the allotment status for the Keystone Realtors Limited IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.