It is a holding company that operates all its businesses through 17 subsidiaries (3 direct subsidiaries and 14 indirect/step-down subsidiaries).
It provides NBFC services, global institutional trading in equities, commodities, and foreign exchange, private client stockbroking, depositary services, asset management services, investment advisory services, and wealth management services to corporates, institutional and high net-worth clients.
Its primary business can be divided into the following heads:
- Finance Business: It operates an RBI Registered NBFC (Non-Deposit taking) primarily focused on lending to private traders and other small and medium businesses involved in commodities trading.
- Agency Business: It is a SEBI-registered Stock and Commodity Exchange Broker with memberships across all the major stock exchanges in India.
- It also has an FCA-registered financial services firm in London with direct/indirect memberships in various international exchanges like DGCX (Dubai), LME (London), INE, and DCE (China).
- It is also a SEBI Registered Portfolio Management company, as well as a SEBI, Registered Category-I FPI offering various institutional and noninstitutional trading services, wealth management, and private client brokerage services, mainly in equity, commodities, and foreign exchange.
- Capital and other Business: Its Capital Business includes internal treasury operations which manage its excess capital funds by investing its capital in low / medium risk strategies, maintaining positions in physical as well as exchange-traded commodities and other instruments. It also provides Warehousing Services to commodity market participants.
Objects of Issue:
- Investment in the NBFC Subsidiary for financing the augmentation of its capital base to meet its future capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purpose.
Financial Snapshot (₹ Crores)
|Period Ended||Total revenue||PAT||Total Borrowing||Total Assets||Net Worth|
|August 31, 2022||288.31||29.74||76.92||1230.72||678.17|
|March 31, 2022||646.23||61.97||85.9||1168.69||631.11|
|March 31, 2021||1331.37||45.8||267.39||1181.51||561.95|
|March 31, 2020||2771.88||39.22||318.79||1212.98||491.55|
|Issue Period||12th December to 15th December 2022|
|Finalization of Allotment||20th December 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||21st December 2022|
|Credit of Shares||22nd December 2022|
|Date of Listing||23rd December 2022|
|Mandate end date||30th December 2022|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||14th January 2022|
How do I apply to the Abans Holdings Limited IPO?You can apply for the Abans Holdings Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Kite
- Accept the UPI mandate on your phone
Where do I check the allotment status for Abans Holdings Limited IPO?You can check the allotment status for the Abans Holdings Limited IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.