AGS operates in the following segments:
- Payment Solutions - It comprises ATM and CRM outsourcing and managed services, cash management services, iCDs, digital payment services which include toll and transit solutions, Fastlane, transaction switching services, services through POS machines, and agency banking
- Banking Automation Solutions - It comprises the sale of ATMs and CRMs, currency technology products and self-service terminals, and related services and upgrades
- Other Automation Solutions - It encompasses the sale of machines and related services to customers in the retail, petroleum, and colour segments
The public offer of AGS Transact Technologies comprises an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 680 crores from existing shareholders.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|As of August 2021||753.40||-18.10||-1.53|
|Issue Period||19th January to 21st January|
|Finalization of Allotment||27th January 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||28th January 2022|
|Credit of Shares||31st January 2022|
|Date of Listing||1st February 2022|
|Mandate end date||5th February 2022|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||20th February 2022|
How do I apply to the AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO?You can apply for the AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
Where do I check the allotment status for AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO?You can check the allotment status for the AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.