Their business model helps their Patrons transform fragmented, unbranded, and underutilized hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential and provides their customers with access to a broad range of high-quality storefronts at compelling price points.
As of March 31, 2021, Oyo had 157,344 storefronts across more than 35 countries listed on their platform. Oyo has the largest footprint (in terms of hotel storefronts) in its key markets of India & SEA and the second-largest footprint in Europe (in terms of homes storefronts) among full stack short-stay accommodation players as of September 9, 2021.
The entire public offer of Oyo comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 7,000 crores and an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 1,430 crores from selling shareholders, SVF India Holdings Limited, A1 Holdings Inc. amongst others.
- Oyo has 157K+ storefronts across 35 countries - Largest footprint in terms of hotel storefronts in India and SEA, second largest footprint in Europe in terms of home storefronts
- The Oyo Customer app has over 100 million downloads as of March 31, 2021; third most downloaded travel mobile app globally with and most downloaded in Asia, in 2020 (as per Sensor Tower)
- 77.8% of our demand globally (excluding TUI home storefronts) was generated from repeat and new organic demand on our D2C channels during Fiscal 2021
- 90.3% of our demand in India was generated from repeat and new organic demand on our D2C channels during Fiscal 2021.
- Oyo Wizard had 9.2mn members as of March 31, 2021- making it one of the largest loyalty programs run by leading travel or food brands in India, and the largest among online hotel or food brands in India, based on the number of members as of March 31, 2021, according to RedSeer.
- As of March 31, 2021, 99.9% of the storefronts on our platform do not have fixed payout commitments or minimum guarantees
- Adjusted Gross Profit Margin improved from 9.7% in Fiscal 2020 to 33.2% in Fiscal 2021
- ~78.9% reduction in Adjusted EBITDA losses from FY20 to FY 21
|Financial Year Ended||GBV (₹ Crores)||Adj. Gross Profit (₹ crores) / % GBV||Adj. EBITDA (₹ crores)|
How do I apply to the OYO (Oravel Stays Limited) IPO?You can apply for the OYO (Oravel Stays Limited) IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone