UTI Asset Management Company IPO Closed
The second-largest Asset Management Company in India is going public.
UTI Asset Management Company is the second-largest AMC in India by Total AUM and the seventh-largest AMC in India by mutual fund QUAAM (Quarterly Average Assets Under Management). The company is issuing 38,987,081 shares and hopes to raise around Rs 2160 crs at the higher end of the price band.
- UTI Asset Management is the eighth largest fund house by assets with 1.3 lakh crs in mutual fund assets. UTI AMC has Rs 8.4 lakh crs in assets among its other businesses like NPS, PMS etc.
- With 10.9 million folios UTI accounts for 12% of the approximately 90 million folios at an industry level.
- Individual clients accounted for 44% of the AUM and Institutional clients 54% of the domestic mutual fund AUM.
- 43.2% of the assets were in equity, 14.1% in hybrid, 14.5% in debt and 28.2% in overnight and liquid schemes,
- The company has the highest marketshare in PMS at 45% and 2nd highest in NPS at 30%.
- The company has the highest share of it's AUM from B30 or Beyond 30 cities among the top 10 AMCs.