27 Sep 2023, 08:15 AM
Settlement holiday on account of Eid-E-Milad on September 29, 2023
September 29, 2023, is a settlement holiday on account of Eid-E-Milad. A settlement holiday is a day when trading is possible, but clearing and settlement are closed for Payin and Payout of stocks and funds.
Your account balance will not include the following credits on September 29, 2023:
- Intraday profits made in the Equity segment on September 28.
- Credits from trades made in NFO, BFO, and Commodity derivatives on September 28. This will include options premium credits and futures M2M profits.
- The sale proceeds from the BTST sell transaction on September 29, will be settled on Tuesday, October 03, and the credits will be available for trading on Wednesday, October 04.
You can check your fund statement on Console to see the unsettled credits in your account.
- The auction markets will remain closed for the day.
- Profits and credits received from trades or exiting positions in the derivatives segment (EQ and F&O) on September 28, 2023, will be available for withdrawal on October 03, 2023 by EOD.
- The exchange has revised the expiry and maturity date for currency contracts from September 29, 2023 to September 28, 2023. Check the circular here.
- The auction settlement of the shares bought on the 27th and 28th of September 2023 will be settled on the 3rd and 4th of October 2023 respectively.
- The shares from the physical settlement of stock F&O contracts will be credited to the demat account on October 3, 2023, and will be available for selling from October 4, 2023, onwards.