27 Jun 2023, 11:30 AM
Trading holiday on account of Bakri Eid/Eid ul Adha and change in F&O expiry
The equity, F&O, and currency markets will remain closed on 29th June 2023 (Revised from 28th June 2023), on account of Bakri Eid/Eid ul Adha. Commodity markets will be closed for the first half, and trading will be open only in the evening session (5:00 pm onwards).
The revised Expiry Date & Maturity Date of all F&O contracts of June expiry (Stock F&O, Nifty, Banknifty, and Interest Rate Derivatives) is 28th June 2023. You can check the circular here.
Keep track of trading and settlement holidays here.
Since it’s also a settlement holiday, your commodity account balance on June 29, 2023 will not include the credits from:
- Profits (Realized and Marked to Market) from trades or positions in commodity derivatives on June 28th.
- Credits from exiting option positions on June 28th.
You can check your funds statement on Console to see the unsettled credits in your account.
- Funds withdrawn on June 29, 2023 will be processed on June 30, 2023 and you will receive the funds by 2 PM on July 1, 2023.
- Profits and credits received from trades or exiting positions in the derivatives segment (F&O and Currency) on June 28, 2023, will be available for withdrawal on June 30, 2023 by end of day.
- The settlement date for 91-Day GOI T-BILL Futures Contracts is revised to June 28, 2023.