22 Sep 2022, 08:30 PM
Offer for sale (OFS) - September 2022
Below is the list of all Offer for sale open in BSE/NSE.
You can place an order from the Console during the offer period.
|Scrip Name||Category||Start Date||End Date||Floor Price||Cut-off Price||Maximum allowed bid quantity|
|GRINFRA ##||Non-Retail||Sep 15, 9:30 AM||Sep 15, 3:30 PM||1260||N/A||N/A|
|GRINFRA ##||Retail||Sep 16, 9:30 AM||Sep 16, 3:30 PM||N/A||1300.10||153|
|BUTTERFLY ##||Non-Retail||Sep 20, 9:30 AM||Sep 20, 3:30 PM||1370||N/A||N/A|
|BUTTERFLY ##||Retail||Sep 21, 9:30 AM||Sep 21, 3:30 PM||N/A||1482||134|
|MARSONS ##||Non-Retail||Sep 22, 9:30 AM||Sep 22, 2:30 PM||3.25||N/A||N/A|
|MARSONS ##||Retail||Sep 23, 9:30 AM||Sep 23, 2:30 PM||N/A||3.33||60060|
Note: Orders above Rs. 2 lakhs will be considered as Non-Institutional Investor (NII) category orders [non-retail].
Your orders will be placed on the Exchange platform only on the offer end date/time mentioned in the above table.
Please note that Zerodha will not be funding your OFS Purchase.
Know more about the maximum allowed bid quantity here.
A charge of Rs 20+ 18% GST per order will be charged for all OFS orders placed. These charges are non-refundable irrespective of whether the order is accepted/rejected/failed.
- The cut-off price determined on the first day of MARSONS OFS (22-Sep-22) on the basis of bids received in the general category is Rs.3.33/-
- The cut-off price determined on the first day of BUTTERFLY OFS (20-Sep-22) on the basis of bids received in the general category is Rs.1482/-
- The cut-off price determined on the first day of GRINFRA OFS (15-Sep-22) on the basis of bids received in the general category is Rs.1300.10/-
- The demand and cumulative quantity in the general category on the second day of OFS indicate the carried forward bids of the general category. These bids shall be considered for allotment if the issue size reserved for the retail category is undersubscribed.
- As per SEBI OFS Guidelines, Retail bids below the cut-off price shall not be eligible for allocation.