Netweb is one of the few players in India who can offer a full stack of product and solution suites.
It is one of India’s largest manufacturers of Supercomputing systems and implemented PARAM Yuva II, one of India’s fastest and largest Hybrid supercomputers to date. Netweb’s recent AI Supercomputer ‘AIRAWAT’ has been named in the 61st edition of the Top 500 Global Supercomputing List released in June 2023.
Netweb has also started developing two 2 new product lines in 2023: 5G open radio access network (ORAN) appliances and network switches.
Objects of the issue:Netweb intends to utilize the net proceeds from the issue towards the funding of the following objects:
- Funding capital expenditure requirements for civil construction of the building for the surface mount technology (SMT) line and interior development, and purchase of equipment/machinery for the new SMT production line (SMT Line)
- Funding of long-term working capital requirements
- Repayment or prepayment, in full or in part, of certain outstanding borrowings
- General corporate purposes.
Financial Snapshot (₹ crores)
|Fiscal||Revenue from operations||ROE (in %)||ROCE (%)||Net worth||PAT|
|Issue Period||17th July to 19th July 2023|
|Deadline for accepting UPI mandate||Until 5 PM on the issue closing day|
|Finalization of Allotment||24th July 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||25th July 2023|
|Credit of Shares||26th July 2023|
|Date of Listing||27th July 2023|
|Mandate end date||4th August 2023|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||19th August 2023|
How to apply to the Netweb Technologies India Limited IPO?You can apply for the Netweb Technologies India Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Kite
- Accept the UPI mandate on your phone