We recommend reading this chapter on Varsity to learn more and understand the concepts in-depth.
Key takeaways from this chapter
- Technical Analysis is a popular method to develop a point of view on markets. Besides, TA also helps in identifying entry and exit points.
- Technical Analysis visualizes the actions of market participants in the form of stock charts.
- Patterns are formed within the charts, and these patterns help a trader identify trading opportunities.
- TA works best when we keep a few core assumptions in perspective.
- TA is used best to identify short term trades.