Best retail brokerage firm 2019 by NSE & other updates
We’re thrilled to let you know that we have been awarded the “Best retail brokerage firm in India” by the National Stock Exchange (NSE) for the second year in a row. Above is a picture of Mr. Vikram Limaye(CEO, NSE) presenting Nithin with the award. This wouldn’t have been possible without your support. Thank you! 🙌
Here are some other updates from the past few months in case you missed them:
- 20 depth or level 3 data on Kite — Our active traders can now see the top 20 bids and asks on Kite as compared to all other platforms that just show the top 5. This can be an edge to an active trader.
- GTT (Good Till Triggered) orders — long-standing buy, stoploss, and take-profit orders for equity delivery trades on Web and Mobile for investors who don’t have the time to track the markets daily.
- e-Mandates to fund your SIPs on Coin — You can now setup bank mandates instead of having to transfer funds for your SIPs on Coin. With Coin, you not only get to save on all the commission that you would have otherwise paid your distributor, but it is also probably the most convenient and flexible way to invest in direct mutual funds.
- Finshots newsletter — Daily dose of the latest, most important financial developments delivered in plain English through our partner startup Finception as part of the Rainmatter initiative.
- Nifty & Banknifty discussion forum on Trading Q&A – By popular demand we have opened a discussion thread on Tradingqna to share market views. To encourage good content, we are also currently running a contest that awards the best posts in this section.
- Updates on Telegram — Follow us on Telegram to get updates about our products, Varsity modules, Trading Q&A discussions, upcoming webinars, podcasts, and more.