It’s time to unveil one of the most powerful features Sensibull has ever made: the open interest overlay on TradingView charts.
Charts and open interest are the most common tools used by traders to identify supports and resistances and get market direction. Till now, on all trading platforms across the board, these were two different features, and traders had to switch between them. So we thought, why not merge the two? Et voila! We have this:
For the first time ever, price and open interest are together in one chart. Visit https://web.sensibull.com/chart?tradingSymbol=NIFTY to check it out and make sure you are logged into Sensibull to see this chart.
How to turn this on
- In the Charts, turn on Open Interest (OI) Profile
Other major updates after Sensibull went free on Zerodha
- Newly revamped fully free Education page with many new videos
- Auto-ATM straddle in Live options charts and Multi-straddle Strangle charts
- Showing total brokerage charges on the Positions and Orders page
- Several Improvements in Strategy Builder
- Potential upside and downside displays for your existing trades
- The time value and intrinsic value of your existing trades
- Synthetic futures as a new strategy type
- Payoff in tabular form along with existing graphical form
- Tradingview chart that opens within Sensibull
- MIDCPNIFTY derivatives introduction
- BSE SENSEX and BANKEX derivatives introduction
Visit Sensibull to see more!