Free Features on Sensibull
Hello from Sensibull!
We are an options trading platform built on top of Kite offering tools to optimise your trades. You can access Sensibull from within Kite. Click on the ‘…’ button on Kite and click on ‘Option chain’. The option chain, as I explain later in this post, is free for all Zerodha users.
Not just the option chain, but we have a lot of free features that you can check out. I’ve listed them below, with a short explanation to help you understand what they do.
If you have never traded an option before, and you want to try it with extremely small risks, EasyOptions is for you. Your losses will be guaranteed to be less than even a few hundred rupees with EasyOptions.
Trade Options in 3 easy steps:
- Guess if the market will be up, down, or neutral this week
- We give three limited-risk trades and tell you their maximum profit, and maximum loss
- Pick one, and hit the trade button
Sensibull’s super-simple and very visual Option Chain helps you get clues on market direction. It also tells you the prices of all options in one glance.
Foreign Institutional Investors and are big players in the F&O market. They often have better information which helps them make better trades on the market. FII DII data tells you what the FIIs are doing in the markets so that you can bet with the biggies and not against them.
Options Trading Tutorials
- Videos on Options Basics, maths, and practical trading
- Live trades to learn by examples
- Webinars on Trading Psychology
- Right Trading Principles and Advice
- Strategies Lists, blogs, and much more
F&O Events Calendar
A snapshot of all the upcoming domestic and global events, as well as F&O stock company results on our Event Calendar.
We hope this is useful to you!