Thank you very much for considering the needs of a trader,for the first time,in the history of my stockmarket experience,for the last 28 years..Actually the brokerages are considering the traders as their income generators,by hook or crook,by recomending shares to buy and sell,even they do not know the sector it belongs to and why it is moving upwards and downwards.
I personally consider your brokerage as very trader friendly,and the firstone in india to offer algotrading for the common traders ,we know ,all the efforts you are taking now ,inorder to lead the traders profitable.Thanks a lot for your efforts.
Consistency is the key to make profit ,from share market.But there should be a good platform for that.we are looking zerodha as a good platform ,to consider the pulse and needs of common traders.
So far the best platforms and low brokerages are available only for HNI,s and high volume clients.
Now at zerodha all are equal,and the best brokerage,you can offer to all.
congrats,once again introducing ‘out of box ‘ideas to help the genuine traders,and we are with you,wish you all success to make us success.
First thing first when I was looking for my ideal brokerage firm, I spent several days comparing prices, services offered by several firms, I was looking for a firm with fresh ideas, kind to its customers, and then I came to know bout ZERODHA. I told to my friend Mr. Vinod Pathak but for many people its hard to work with a firm whose office they cannot visit and now they thank me for introducing Zerodha. They say if there were no platform like zerodha it was very difficult to stay in market. There are several things ie. pricing, nice customer support, great trading platform, which make Zerodha different from others and coming best brokerage firm in India.
Now what I want more from Zerodha : –
1. Very often nest plus in zerodha trader uses my trading id as nest plus login id and without any problem it works but some times it asks for nest plus id and password. If have not registered with my trading id how would I know the password?
Kindly check this.
2. If my internet connection fluctuate a bit I need to log off zerodha trader once then login again and in my area internet connection fluctuation is common. Kindly look after this.
3. I want chart in full screen (does it seem weird ?) and and I would be grateful if I could place order just from the chart window without going to market watch and ctrl+tab option is must to move to different windows of zerodha trader.
4. Whenever I reset my android mobile, reinstall zerodha mobile it gives message : – device details are changed contact system administrator. I need send mails requesting or calling customer care I never came across this kind of behavior from a mobile application in my life.
5. I want mobile software to work like Metatrader mobile application (slick, light, real time charts, easy navigation through different windows of the application, net position changes without refreshing) if all these facilities were in mobile I never have to on a pc for trading, this I can use mobile application just to square off my position no technical analysis at all.
But above all I thank Zerodha for Its efforts,
Wish you to be no. 1 brokerage firm not only in India but in the world too.
just keep up the nice job.
First of all I thank you for the efforts you have taken to to teach the traders,how to trade well.Moreover you are providing softwares like ALGOZ for better trading activities.
I am a zerodha trader for the last few months,so I wish to request you,to rectify the errors,we are facing to trade
1.Pls provide a phone no,of a technical person to call and discuss the different problems we are facing daily from to time.
2.Backtest results are not correct within your specific period you show inside the result window.
3.Many times even if there are 2 or 3 trades, results are showing as backtest errors on 5 min.charts.
4.When ever we shift one chart to other the new chart is not loading properly ,the last minute candle will show the up and down of the price but no new candle will come even if it is 1 minute chart
we expect more from you,as we traders are expecting a profit for living and not to become a crorepathi,otherwise we would be wasting our valuble time and hard earned money for no use.
So pls do the needful our saviour,
I want to have a facility of trailing stop loss. But I donot have any NISM certificate so cant have the algo based terminal. Are you planing to provide such facility in any of coming trading software.
Dinesh Kumar Sen
Trailing SL is considered an algo product by the exchange and is currently not available on the retail trading platform..We’ve put forward a recommendation to the Exchange to provide this facility to the retail trading platform..Will keep you aware of any updates we get from them..
Can you please consider providing IOD date end of the day for NIFTY and Banknifty for both spot and future prices. Currently we get it from different sources but they sometimes do not upload it. It will be useful for many people who do not have globalfeed subscription for live data but need IOD for analysis.
Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh kumar Sen
I can not modify alerts on your web based client. You need to cancel and enter new one which is cumbersome process. Modifying an existing alert is relatively easy. Please fix it. I have tried it on IE, Mozilla, Chrome, it doesnt work any where.
Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh Kumar Sen
Dear zerodha, till to date i try to open dp account past 2 months, but i dont hear any updation from u about my dp account opening, so kindly retun my both Cheques to me immediately.
Thank U for your service & kind co-oprations.
How do I change password for z-connect?
Edit profile link from
Home >> Bulletin-Latest at Zerodha >> Review us. | Notifications | ***** | Edit Profile | Logout
does not work….It give error saying display name is required…