I trade from my mother’s demat account. Should I pay taxes?

I have a salary income. I incurred capital gains because I sold some mutual fund units in FY 23-24. I trade once in a while (not a regular trader). I have neither gains nor losses from my trading activity. What ITR form should I use? Individuals with salary and capital gains income are required to […]

Content, Quicko
07 Jun 2024