Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 09 Jul 2014, 10:34 AM

hmmm.. I guess you will have to appoint someone to represent you who can get in touch with the assessing officer, it is best to use the CA itself who filed your returns.

View the full comment thread »