Comment on Latest Pi update - 18th July 2016

chandru mehta commented on 05 Sep 2016, 12:57 PM

Whom do i send a request to for Demat shares transfer slip book so that i can transfer shares from my Edelweiss a/c to IL&FS dp a/c . I need the IL&FS slip form to transfer my shares from Edelweiss.

Can you provide me a email address to place my request for the book / slip form.

Sorry in advance for posting this here

View the full comment thread »