Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Nithin Kamath commented on 31 Aug 2016, 09:49 PM

As per the new RBI circular, if you map your NRO (non-repatriable) account to the trading account, you can open a normal resident trading account. If you send an email to [email protected], he will help you out.

View the full comment thread »