Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Cleartax Expert commented on 25 Aug 2016, 04:09 PM


If the amount of income from tuition fees is nominal during the year, the same can be declared under Income from Other sources under ITR-1 – as rightly done by you over the years.

However, if the income is repetitive over the years, it will be considered as professional income. In such case, ITR-4 will have to be filed.

ClearTax – The easiest way for e-filing Income Tax Returns in India : File your returns –

View the full comment thread »