Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Cleartax Expert commented on 25 Aug 2016, 03:43 PM

Hi Ashwani,

Form 16 is required only when you have salary income. You can still file your tax return for the trading income / loss during the year. Do fill up the form on, our team will get back with details.

ClearTax – The easiest way for e-filing Income Tax Returns in India : File your returns –

View the full comment thread »