Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

omkar commented on 11 Aug 2016, 06:56 AM

I think Turnover means total purchase minus sales. In other words your loss or profit is above 1 crore then only you need to file TAX AUDIT ( CA REQUIRED) otherwise you can file ITR 4 on your own. visit

View the full comment thread »