Comment on Various Types of Accounts

Nithin Kamath commented on 07 Aug 2016, 01:47 PM

You will need a DIS slip. You can send a request to our office asking us to courier you the DIS slip booklet. You can sign, mention the other account details, details of stock you want to transfer and send it back to us.

View the full comment thread »