Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Aug 2016, 10:10 PM

Not audit the loss, get an audit done on your ITR by a CA. You essentially need a CA to say he has looked at your returns.

View the full comment thread »