Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Nithin Kamath commented on 01 Aug 2016, 01:42 PM

1. It is best to file ITR, you can use ITR4. You can do this yourself, since your turnover is so small, you don’t need audit and all.
2. No, tax is payable only on your profits. In your case there isn’t, so nothing to worry.
Yes you can file it yourself on the IT department website. Check this module on taxation on Varsity.

View the full comment thread »