Comment on Tradetax for income tax returns when trading

Nithin Kamath commented on 22 Jul 2016, 10:47 PM

Joe, since you have traded F&O, you need to use ITR4 to declare this income. It is best to do it because not declaring could mean getting an IT notice asking why you didn’t. Unnecessary hassle of then having to answer the notice.

View the full comment thread »