Comment on Taxation Simplified

sayantan2u9 commented on 30 Jan 2013, 11:41 AM

Which ITR form should be used to file IT when one is doing trading in Derivative ??
I am assuming it is ITR 4

Also , if one is salaried + he is trading in derivatives then which form should be used ?

View the full comment thread »