Comment on Tax loss harvesting

Joe commented on 18 Jul 2016, 08:09 PM

Dear Sir
I was Transferred to overseas and getting my salary here (oversea) in i have trading account before i come here which was linked to my local (inidan) account after coming here i have traded shares both delivery and intraday through the same indian tradaing account now i want to file my incometax return. and i am going back to india do i needed to open another NRI account for trading or it was ok. which form should i fill for ITreturn.

View the full comment thread »