Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu commented on 24 Jun 2016, 02:42 PM

To trade in Commodities, you’ll need to open a Trading account only. There’s no need of a Demat account.
If your father is a resident Indian, you can open an account in his name and transfer money from his bank account. You could then use the account and trade if your dad is willing to let you.

View the full comment thread »