Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

SANDY commented on 16 Jun 2016, 06:18 PM

i am salaried person and some short term loss in delivery and f&O around 60k, i dont wan’t this loss cary forward for next year. can i file ITR1 form not showing this loss instead of ITR4,.

View the full comment thread »