Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Nithin Kamath commented on 04 May 2016, 08:50 AM

The best way to do it will be to have your granddaughther as nominee on your demat account. Opening trading and demat in the name of a minor will not be possible.

View the full comment thread »