Comment on Zerodha - your tax aide while you trade

Venu commented on 02 May 2016, 07:11 PM

If you are an individual who is declaring trading as a business income, you have to use ITR 4. If you are an investor and trader, you can show trading under business income and investments as capital gains on the same ITR 4 form.

View the full comment thread »