Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Venu commented on 15 Apr 2016, 09:35 PM

Yes, first send the pre filled form and get your Demat account opened at Zerodha. Then submit a closure cum transfer form to ILFS, your account will be closed and your shares will be transferred to your newly opened Demat account.

View the full comment thread »