Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Venu commented on 09 Apr 2016, 03:25 PM

1. No, you can continue to make investments in your individual capacity without having to close them. You will have to open a new trading & demat account in the name of the company.
2. No, for all practical purposes, a company has a legal existence of its own and hence the turnover of the director will not be clubbed with the turnover of the company
3. In the absence of the Balance Sheet, you can provide an attested copy of the Networth certificate from your CA.

View the full comment thread »