Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Venu commented on 17 Mar 2016, 05:49 PM

The same documents as required for a Partnership firm shall apply. Additional document required would be the Certificate of Incorporation. You’ll have to provide a copy of the LLP agreement instead of the Partnership deed.

View the full comment thread »