Comment on Transfer funds into your trading account

Nithin Kamath commented on 23 Apr 2014, 05:40 PM

Raj, you will have to first map your bank account with us by sending a scanned copy of the cancelled cheque, and you can do an NEFT after that

View the full comment thread »