Comment on Notice under Section 139(9)? - Possible reason

Nithin Kamath commented on 08 Mar 2016, 07:52 AM

Binay, as long as you haven’t evaded paying taxes, you should be okay. It is best to consult a CA. I am guessing the best thing to do is to say that you didn’t think losses has to be filed, and you have paid all taxes on your salary income.You will have to file revised returns using ITR 4. For AY 2015/16, I think it is best to proactively file revised returns showing trading and using ITR4.

View the full comment thread »