Comment on POA - Power of Attorney for your Demat account

Nithin Kamath commented on 21 Apr 2014, 04:59 PM

When opening an account with us, if you send a cancelled cheque leaf of your Union Bank account, it will get mapped to the trading account. We don’t have instant payment gateway with Union Bank, so when you are transferring funds to your trading account, you will have to do it using NEFT/cheque/RTGS, all withdrawals from Zerodha will be done online, so any withdrawal requests you place will be sent to your bank online. Do speak to our sales managers on 080-49132020 for more.

View the full comment thread »