Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Venu commented on 23 Feb 2016, 12:12 PM

Are you holding the Mutual Fund units in de materialism form? If yes, you’ve to initiate a transfer through DIS Slip. Else you’ve to send us your MF statment along with a copy of the demat form: Form

SIP’s can’t be transferred. You can start a fresh one with Zerodha.

View the full comment thread »