Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Nithin Kamath commented on 30 Jan 2016, 05:56 PM

Ideally you should change the account to NRI and then back to resident when you are here in India. The issue won’t be while filing returns, but in case there is a scrutiny, you will need to explain why the trading account was not converted. Best to do it right away.

View the full comment thread »