Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Nithin Kamath commented on 28 Jan 2016, 08:06 AM

Technically if you stay outside India for more than 6 months, you will become a NRI. We as Zerodha will not get to know unless you declare yourself as NRI, so until then you can continue to use the normal F&O trading account, and you can also open a new demat as Indian resident. Login to and get a pre-printed demat form.

View the full comment thread »