Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Hanan commented on 12 Jan 2016, 10:31 AM

To open HUF accounts only the Karta has to sign as per the regulatory requirements. We suggest you print, sign and courier the forms to our office if your stay abroad is going to be longer. You can upload scanned documents/forms so that we can verify them online before you send it over.

View the full comment thread »