Comment on Account Opening Process - Corporate,Partnership Firm, & HUF

Hetal commented on 12 Jan 2016, 02:09 AM


I would like to open a trading + demat account as HUF. I have gone through the requirements though.

My only query is, being a Karta on the account, I am currently out of country, although my wife carries power of attorney to make financial and non-financial transactions on my behalf. Can she sign and fill up the forms (what Karta is supposed to) to meet all the requirements of account opening ?

View the full comment thread »