Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Venu commented on 04 Jan 2016, 11:30 AM

Conversion of account isn’t possible. You’ll have to close your account and open a new account with new residential status. Shares can be transferred to your NRO account only using a DIS Slip.
Resident DP where you’re holding shares will issue a letter to your PIS bank informing of the shares that are being transferred. This can’t be done online

View the full comment thread »