Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Manu commented on 30 Dec 2015, 07:31 PM

“Note: Copy of PAN card, Passport, and Foreign address proof to be notarized by Indian Embassy”

If I am in India for a short while and want to open the account during my stay, can I have these documents attested by a local (Indian) authority? My foreign address is noted in my passport, is that adequate proof?

View the full comment thread »