Comment on Basics on Options Shorting/Writing

Nithin Kamath commented on 13 Mar 2014, 02:21 PM


Firstly to pledge your MF it has to be in a demat form, so if it is not demated you can do it through us(ILFS). Once it is in demat, you can pledge and use the margins for trading F&O. If you want to sell this now, you will have to first put an unpledge request with us, and once done, you need to send a redemption request to your mutual fund house (similar to how you are presently doing). That’s it.

Hope this clarifies,


View the full comment thread »