Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 07 Mar 2014, 01:43 PM

Bhavesh, you cannot file 2 IT returns, you will have to file using one ITR4 and show your short term gain and FNO (business income) separately. Note that the short term equity trading turnover is not part of your business turnover.

View the full comment thread »