Comment on Zerodha-Fund withdrawal from Trading account

Nithin Kamath commented on 04 Mar 2014, 09:34 PM

Jimmy, Yes we can fill up the form for you. Take a cheque leaf, and write cancelled across the cheque, so no one can use it. The reason for asking a cancelled cheque is to ensure that this account belongs to you.

If you are using Union Bank, you will have to do NEFT/RTGS to transfer funds into the trading account, withdrawal from our side will be online for all our clients irrespective of the bank account.

Let me know if you need someone to call you up for help.


View the full comment thread »